Sunday, July 06, 2008

Baby Shower...

Mom, the girls, Leann, and I hosted a shower for our cousin's wife, Tricia on Saturday morning. It's really funny, b/c she and Ryan's family is almost exactly like ours: 4 girls and now Baby Boy soon to be born. (Even the spacing is exact, except for the last 2) We were thrilled to help them celebrate and Baby received a lot of cute, boyish outfits, blankets, books, and diapers. All ready now...just need that little guys to arrive! Congrats Ryan and Tricia, Tayloran, Avery, Addisyn, and Braelyn!

I had to post this hilarious picture of us. Funny how differently babies can be carried in utero! Some more compactly, some more WAY out in front! And guess who is due first? (Not me!) We'll see when the babies decided to come, but Tricia is due a week before me. I better be having a good size baby, to look so much bigger. Ha!

Grandma Bobbie has made all of her grandchildren and great-grandchildren beautiful afghans. My boys drag theirs + mine around the house. Actually Baby Boy received adorable blankets from all his grandmas that were there. Plus his oldest sisters made him one too; they were quite proud of their project. (reminded me of Krista and me, when Max was born...we were so excited. Such a fun age to have a new sibling)


My Mom, the hostess, and some of the helpers: minus Leann (I'm not sure if she's in any pictures!!)

Bev, you're glowing!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan, the girls & I had a good time at the shower! I enjoy being a great group of ladies! I can't wait to meet your little lady!