Sunday, July 06, 2008

More Celebrating









Let's spit out...I mean, blow out the candle!

Betty Crocker #2--Therese made William this adorable car cake! So glad my sisters have so many talents...they come in handy every now and then! Therese was asking Samuel what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday...but Leah and I quickly told Therese not to get his hopes up, since it'll be me and Leah making his cake, and not the Family Cake Baker. I was thinking Oreo Dirt Cake w/ the little gummy worms and a few fake flowers. Sounds like my level of cake baking.

Tackle Uncle Max!

5 comments:

Macnme said...

Awesome cake!! Again, Happy Birthday William! Looks like he loved his party.

Anonymous said...

Therese's cake is awesome!!! Did she take cake decorating classes or teach herself? Happy birthday William! Olivia

Anonymous said...

wow! what a adorable cake and therese did a wonderful job decorating it. happy birthday,william! you're a cutie!
abigail

Precious ordinary moments said...

Hi Megan, I saw your blog site on the Millers' and thought of dropping in and saying hi. A friend of mine gifted me a video of the Eden string quartet ... a bountiful blessing and since I've become friends with Therese :-) I'm encouraged by reading your blog, also because I'm currently tackling another waist-high laundry pile!!
Enjoy your day :-) ~jasmine

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this car cake!! My hat goes off the the baker/maker of it! Happy Birthday, William! Where has a year gone?! Leann