Thursday, July 03, 2008

William and Birthday Cake

Being the ever-practical mother, I was thinking of what to get William for this 1st birthday. (he's oblivious anyway, right?!) I just can't bring myself to by my children the plastic singing/ringing/noisemaker toys. (not saying I wouldn't buy one of those annoying toys for my nieces or nephews...or that my kids don't like them--they do!) (Thank you Auntie Leah!!) :P So, William got things he needed: a brand new bib, a new lift-the-flap book, a new t-shirt (can't beat $1.99 sale for solid tees) and a new toothbrush. (and I have to keep telling Samuel...we do not share toothbrushes!) Samuel was more excited about William's birthday than William was. (can you tell?)






And just for the fun of it...to show you all how gi-normous I am getting. At the end of yesterday, I couldn't help but take this picture. Don't look at me...look at my tummy. (just click to enlarge-ha!) I seriously feel a month bigger, more pregnant, and more uncomfortable than I am. My sisters agree that I'm as big now as when I delivered William. I still have 4-5 weeks to go still. Ohmygoodness...


Post your vote: date and time of Baby's arrival, height, and weight...we did this last year w/ William, but I lost the paper, so I'm not sure who "won"
(FYI: My boys were early: S by 3 weeks and W by 2 days...S was 6 1/2 lbs and W was 7 1/2 lbs and both were around 18-19 inches long)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

Test said...

Yes, you are really big. I remember seeing pictures before you had William...and you weren't that long.

Hummmm....my guess:

She'll arrive on July 17th
She'll weight 6 lb 13 oz
She'll be 19 1/2 inches

(those are Luke's stats!) ;-)

Ryan Miller Fam said...

Meg: I can't believe your baby is 1!!! Guess it's a good thing since little girlie will be arriving soon. I am 2 weeks away since dr said he would take him at 39. I am so ready. Happy Bday to William!!! Looks like the boys are having a great time. See ya in a few days! Tricia

Lisa T. said...

Greetings Dear Friends!!
Just checked in to see if Madeline Rose had arrived early. Alas, the last days are the most difficult! We miss you all so much...seeing little Williams smile made me teary. Happy Birthday, Big One-Year Old!! Hi to Samuel! How is Coffee Cat? Sending prayers for God's very best blessings to you all -- Lisa
P.S. How about July 14 at 8 a.m.

Littlecarlotta said...

Hmm.. my vote is:
July 24
6:33 a.m.
8 pounds 1 oz.
19 1/4"

I hope all goes well whenever she decides to arrive :)

Aliza