Monday, July 21, 2008

In Due Time...

B/c of my crazy post at 3 this morning, I thought I should say that things have slowed down and the backache is gone. The Lord knew that I needed some time to tackle my long to do list. :) Still waiting for my washer to be repaired so I can catch up on the mountain that's accumulating in the laundry room. Currently, I'm off to rest, while the boys are down. Even though Baby may not come today, I know she's soon to arrive. While driving to go get William's milk, we listened to our favorite scripture cd, and I was reminded of this verse:

"Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your little Madeline Rose!!!

Micah said...

His timing is perfect! (Please remind me too)!!

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you, Megan!

You verse is perfect while waiting for labor. I'll add another, "Come to Me all you who are weary and heavy-laden (a pregnant woman could take this in more than one way! :)) and I will give you rest." Matt. 11:28

Lord willing, we look forward to seeing you, Justin, your boys and Madeline this weekend.

Denise Reynolds