Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Time?

It is currently 3:07 a.m. and I am up w/ contractions and a low backache. Not sure if this is just lovely false labor symptoms, or if it's the real deal. I suppose I'll know if it continues. Hmm...maybe I should try to eat or drink something. Going back to bed sounds nice too. But the reason I'm up, is b/c I couldn't sleep. :) I have a long to do list today...that may have to wait. I'm kinda curious how this labor will go, since w/ the boys my water broke first thing. I'm not exactly sure what early labor feels like, since I didn't have it w/ the boys. We are getting excited to meet this little girly, whenever she decides to arrive. Just so I'm not overly optimistic, I've been trying to convince myself I still have a week and a half to go. :) Time will tell, I suppose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying all goes well if it's a real thing. Will be looking for update and pictures!

Micah said...

Well...I'm sure you will walk till your heart is content...we all know walking helps!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Were praying too!

I sure hope this is "the real deal"!

Can't wait for further updates! ;)

M&E.Devine

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I hope you go soon!!! Keep us posted!
Tricia and Gang