Thursday, July 03, 2008

From the weekend

We had a fun weekend celebrating my Grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. We have such good examples from all of our Grandparents of long lasting marriages! It was so fun to see all the relatives and chat (or try to...) w/ everyone! Somehow I managed to get a bunch of pictures, but missed the guests of honor! Saturday night, my Aunts and my Mom organized a scrumptuous dinner downtown to celebrate.

Grace sitting on the baby shelf

Me and little honey bunny~

The oldest cousins w/ the 2nd cousins! (how to get the babies to all look at the camera at the same time...ahh! Didn't happen)











Justin preparing for little girly w/ Gracie~~I like to picture him being the Dad of a little girl


Can't believe these two newlyweds have been married a year already!




~The boys hanging out at the hotel~

1 comment:

Macnme said...

Hey Meg,

What a fabulous time it looks like you all had. I love the baby shelf and that is such the cutest pix ever!!