Thursday, July 03, 2008

More Weekend Photos

~Sunday included more celebrating. My Grandparents had a cookout at their house after Church. Lots more family time. Justin spent the afternoon getting our flat tire repaired. :) We made it home by 9:30 p.m. All this week I've been playing catch-up on laundry and sleep. Regardless, we're all richer w/ the memories we made.

Gracie enjoying her other Grandparents...they're visiting from Nigeria



The ever-expanding Miller family (+ the Goffs and the Ochenjeles) w/ Grandpa Harvey and Grandma Annette (my Mom's parents)

~Getting in Gracie-time~

2 comments:

Ryan Miller Fam said...

What a great family picture. I'm sure you all had a great time getting to be together. Gracie is getting sooo big.

Macnme said...

Please tell your grandparents congrats for me on their anniversary!

Carla