Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Pictures from the past several weeks...

We've just been taking it easy around here...trying to get ready for the baby, keeping up w/ our prolific garden, playing w/ the boys, and enjoying visits from family. (Aunt Louise, Grandparents and Cousins) More company to come this weekend. I'm hoping I stay pregnant, so I can enjoy all this weekend's fun. :) There's a few pictures of William I thought were funny--the baby seat one (went to look for him b/c it was quiet (not always a good thing!) and found him grinning from ear to ear relaxin' in his baby car seat. The other one, the boys renewed their interest in their old paci's and some hilarious penny loafers my mom picked up at a garage sale. Those have never been worn outside this house, but Samuel, especially loved to wear them! William trotted around the house for a while w/ them on, till they fell off. :)










Just a few pictures from Therese's viola recital. She did such an excellent job and I was so proud of her! Loved hearing all the familiar piece in the viola repertoire. Especially liked Schubert's "Arpeggione"

4 comments:

Micah said...

The cake reminded me...any word of a baby shower for your little girl? Hmmmm......

George and Krista said...

Those loafers are a hoot!! Thanks for putting the pix up. I miss you guys. Wishing we could come down this weekend too and join the fun!

K~

Anonymous said...

Love the loafers! Especially with the shorts.

Gretchen said...

I love to see those smiling faces! Too cute.