Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Birthday



Happy Birthday Buddy! William is 1 year old today!

My 1st post somehow erased. Isn't that annoying? Well, as I was saying...I can't believe how fast a year flies by and how much babies change from newborn to 1-year-old-toddlers. Amazing! Time for another baby, eh?! In just a few weeks (or days) William will be a big brother. We'll see if girly decides to be early like the boys, or not. I'm trying to assume I'll go to my due date or over, just so I'm not disappointed. (ha!)

William is such a blessing to our family. He is the most smiley little guy, and has been since he was newborn. I remember right after he was delivered, he didn't cry, but was wide-eyed looking all around. No, he didn't smile right then, but several weeks later, he turned into the smiley, giggly little boy he is now. I'm so thankful God gave William to us. I think he and Samuel will be buds...and definitely, he can hold his own already. He's the one that tackles Samuel.

The boys and I were reading parts of Proverbs 2 today. I decided to claim it and pray it for William. We prayed God would give us:
1. wisdom
2. understanding
3. knowledge

"My son, if you will receive my words, and hide my commandments with you; So that you incline your ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding...Then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; out of his mouth comes knowledge and understanding. He lays up sound wisdom for the righteous; he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly...That you may walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous."

~Proverbs 2~

~~For details about William's birth + pictures, look in my archives under July 2007~~

4 comments:

Macnme said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy First Birthday William!

Micah said...

Wow...it does not seem like a year that you and I have been in touch! I can't believe he is a year already...holy cow!

Littlecarlotta said...

William does have one of the cutest smiles!

Aliza