Sunday, July 27, 2008



"This I recall to mind, therefore I have HOPE.
It is of the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because his compassions FAIL NOT.
They are new every morning: GREAT is thy FAITHFULNESS.
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I HOPE in Him.
The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both HOPE and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord."

Lamentations 3:21-26

**Hope: desire accompanied by expectation**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect..
Thanks Meg. Just what I needed to hear and be reminded of this morning. Praying for the birth of your little GIRL! :)
Blessings,
Laura D. in Virginia

George and Krista said...

Hey Meg,

Looking at those flowers makes me dizzy :) I was trying to figure out where in the world the picture was taken. Hope to talk to you soon!

Love,
K~