Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updating...

Fun group picture from our brief visit w/ Brenna before she leaves to start her new job.




Swimming lessons this morning...





We had a fun dinner at some friend's yesterday evening. Samuel and Eli were shaking hands before we left...isn't Eli a cutie?!

Here's how I found the boys the other morning...just a little pre-breakfast snack!

Thanks to Samuel's photography, I have these lovely hugely pregnant pictures of me--taken Tuesday. For those wondering, Yes, I am still in this pregnant state, still gaining weight steadily, baby's active...got a good report from the midwife on Tuesday. I'm measuring 37 weeks (normal for me...I'm actually 40 weeks) and baby's head down. We're just playing the waiting game now. The boys have improperly prepared me for early deliveries. This is the longest I've carried a baby. At this point, I'm just reminding myself that it's common to carry over the due date. Next week I'm supposed to go in for a non-stress-test and another visit w/ the midwife. Amazingly, I feel very comfortable and am just a little tired. A few weeks ago, I was way more uncomfortable...go figure!



Funny how the guys have to get their gear on to go scout for deer. :) We love camo around here! (I'm enjoying being a Mom of boys--lots to get excited about!)

Justin perusing No Greater Joy's Website...He's been highly encouraged by listening to preaching on the book of Hebrews by Michael Pearl. We just received a big box of books and tapes we ordered recently. Samuel and I have been enjoying the Good and Evil Comic Book. Last night we listened to a cd about Repentance--good stuff. (makes me think!)



Samuel enjoying Therese's brownie trifle...yum!


We had fun visiting w/ Samuel and Jenebu, Art and Annie, and the Reynolds Family...


Gorgeous Girls ;)




Justin and I had a fun date night...wanted to squeeze that in before little miss arrives. We broused around at a local outlet mall. Gap had some good deals on tee's and capris. I'm quite excited at the prospect of wearing non-maternity clothes! I'm not being optimistic that I'll be able to wear my size 4 summer clothes, so I got a few things to get me by. :)

Justin and I enjoyed celebrating w/ Kyle and Gretchen for Kyle's b-day!

7 comments:

Littlecarlotta said...

I think the waiting would definitely be harder since you have gone early before.
It's amazing to me how slow the last weeks went by before Shelby was born and how quickly they have gone by since!

Aliza

George and Krista said...

Meg, Thanks for posting the pictures of the Reynolds/Ochenjeles visit...I was wondering if anyone would post them :) I don't think that your tummy was ever that big with the boys! Can't wait to see you all- K

Micah said...

Ahhhh I love the pic of them shaking hands!

Ryan Miller Fam said...

I love the picture of the pre breakfast snack. At least it was healthy! I found Braelyn once in the refrig. she had out yogurt! Wasn't quite so neat! Today would be an okay day for Little Miss to come! We could share a bday! Have a great day. Tricia

George and Krista said...

So will today be the magic day???

See you !

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the boys having their pre-breakfast snack!!I love when your kids can catch you by surprize and make you smile! The only thing a Mom can do is to grab her camera!!

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Today would be a great day...in my opinion. It's too hot for anything else. :)

Meg